Friday: 5pm - 9pm
Saturday: 12pm - 9pm
Neptune Tap is a space for the whole community to enjoy. We wanted to create a destination where everyone could enjoy quality brewed beers, great conversation and good times.
Join us every Friday night and all day Saturday, where you can take your pick of eight rotating beers on tap, plus a selection of cans, gin, wine, and tasty snacks.
We're a dog-friendly taproom. We welcome children too until 5 pm. Keep an eye out on our social media for special events in the tap including pop up food events
Following updated government guidelines and the implementation of a local lockdown in Merseyside, we are making some changes to how the taproom operates to maintain the safety of our customers and ourselves. From Saturday 26 September onwards, we will be running one evening session, 5 pm- 9.30 pm, hosting tables of ONE household (plus a legally permitted support bubble) only. We will continue to monitor the situation and review our policy accordingly. Thank you for your ongoing support, and understanding - we want to operate as safely and professionally as we can.
• Tables of up to ONE household only, plus a legally permitted support bubble (a close support network between a single-adult household and one other household).
• Sessions are bookable by email ONLY. We legally require the name and contact detail of a lead from the household (plus a lead contact for the support bubble if also in attendance). Details are deleted after 21 days.
• We have limited covers per session to make it as safe an environment as possible within 1 metre plus, and accept NO walk-in guests.
• Please note children will not be permitted at this time.
• Dogs are welcome but to remain with the party and not left to wander.
• Last orders will be called 30 minutes before the end of the session.
• There is no outside seating.
FOR YOUR SAFETY:
• Upon entering the premises your temperature will be taken and you shall be asked to use the hand gel.
• Hand gel is also available at designated areas.
• Table service will be provided, and staff shall be wearing masks throughout service.
• Payment is by card only.
• Draught takeout is still available on Fridays 3 pm - 7 pm.
• Cans can be collected via the brewery, Monday to Thursday, by PRIOR ARRANGEMENT ONLY.
Please email email@example.com with the date you would like, along with you party size (provided from one single household and/or support bubble) and we shall do our best to accommodate you
POPUP FOOD EVENTS
Today we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close the taproom until further notice.
In light of recent industry and government advice, it is in the best interests of our community and our team to close our doors.
Thank you all for your continued support. We are devastated to have come to this decision, and we look forward to welcoming you all back for a beer soon.
Take care of yourselves and one another.
Team Neptune x